shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153622 - Remove message |
8/17/2020 7:03:30 PM
I tried freecharts both on iPad and iPhone but still won’t let me in.
I got to update my iPad.
SF doesn’t support certain stocks like RLFTF etc. If listening, can you guys add this symbol?
Or maybe it’s too small.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153627 - Remove message |
8/18/2020 5:53:51 PM
Bought a pump and dump I guess ARSN at .0018 now .0058 after hours.
Be nice if this ran to a dollar but won’t happen.
In Santa Barbara with the wifey. 3hour drive, starving.
|
Grescha 3 posts msg #153628 - Remove message |
8/18/2020 8:29:39 PM
Freestockcharts.com requires Internet explorer and Microsoft silverlight installed I believe, at least for the v2.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153635 - Remove message |
8/19/2020 12:21:51 PM
Thanx, yes I saw that.
ARSN up 70%, I took half off and let this do what it will. Just having fun.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153658 - Remove message |
8/20/2020 2:14:31 PM
Bought DRIP.
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #153659 - Remove message |
8/20/2020 2:57:43 PM
I'm using Firefox 45.9.0 with freestockcharts.
The newest version of Firefox is 60.9 and it won't let one load freestockcharts.
Guess its like some who were using stock search engine stratosearch or something like that . They went out of Business.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153662 - Remove message |
8/20/2020 3:52:49 PM
Thnx Mac
Sold the rest of arsn at .49
Not sure if market will tank but like my positions.
|
svtsnakebitn 150 posts msg #153714 - Remove message |
8/24/2020 12:57:31 PM
EDC looking like it could run for a couple more days... whatchu think Shilllis?
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153715 - Remove message modified |
8/24/2020 1:04:03 PM
Well the trend is in tact but only God knows for how long. I like to scale out of positions.
I would look at any encroachment above upper bollinger band and sell some or all on red candle dip below or take a little off on each red.
|
svtsnakebitn 150 posts msg #153716 - Remove message |
8/24/2020 2:06:36 PM
If TNA can run a little tomorrow - could see another pop on Wednesday.
|