shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153495 - Remove message |
8/10/2020 12:11:21 PM
Buy a farm somewhere very far with whatever money you have left and hope they don’t find you.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153506 - Remove message |
8/11/2020 12:47:15 PM
Accumulating GUSH on all dips. Will run past 100 and split. Could be a 12 bagger.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153518 - Remove message |
8/12/2020 2:40:21 PM
Great day for GUSH TQQQ, I’m enjoying it.
May drop tomorrow but it’s long till it’s not.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153538 - Remove message |
8/13/2020 10:55:37 AM
The 2nd leg will or might fall in September with AAPL settling around $4.
There’s a real nice gap there unless it’s just a global reset which would take it to 0.
I’ve been right about all big calls for a decade so far so why not this one.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153539 - Remove message |
8/13/2020 10:59:11 AM
The Deagle Report has the US population at 90mill. by 2025, and GDP down 80%
http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153548 - Remove message |
8/13/2020 1:20:33 PM
Out of GUSH and trimmed TQQQ. Getting ready for the apocalypse. 20-100% loss coming.
Just my opinion. In the meantime, going to Palm Springs for some sun and fun and some nice Macaroons.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153555 - Remove message |
8/13/2020 3:42:36 PM
Stop by and say hi, I’m at the Palm Springs Starbucks enjoying my latte.
Loading up TQQQ for the big run next week.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153558 - Remove message |
8/13/2020 7:48:15 PM
I’m long 700k RIGL.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153564 - Remove message |
8/14/2020 10:22:37 AM
Tqqq Rigl down, but RLFTF up a whopping 25%, now I can buy that RV I’ve always wanted...ypeee
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153572 - Remove message |
8/14/2020 12:33:41 PM
Rlftf stalling here, up 173k on this Tqqq making a comeback maybe. Sold some RIGL but could shoot up.
Subtract Rigl loss up 159k. Not bad, my 3rd biggest single day score.
Just kidding, about the RV., those are for hicks.
|