StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 ... 1891 >>Post Follow-up
gmg733
788 posts
msg #136638
- Remove message
modified
7/5/2017 11:40:19 PM

Aug monthly expiration ATM (15). I actually did a straddle looking at it. Collected .80 per contract. So I've got .80 either way for a break even. Getting back to 16 will be a good move up. Even though this is a neutral strategy, my thought is it will rally and come back to me.

I normally don't do trades like this but I'm looking for something to do trade wise and silver seems overdone to the downside for now. So I pulled the trigger. Vol is low and I'm already in it feels like every high vol product at the moment.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #136641
- Remove message
7/6/2017 8:45:51 AM

Summer doldrums ... or bubble deflating?


johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #136644
- Remove message
7/6/2017 2:44:25 PM

johnpaulca
10,718 posts
msg #136633 7/5/2017 4:07:30 PM

TSLA...long at $326.59...looking for an oversold bounce...hard stop in place
*****************************************************************************************************
stopped out!!

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #136645
- Remove message
7/6/2017 2:46:11 PM

johnpaulca
10,719 posts
msg #136634 7/5/2017 4:30:43 PM

NTES($294.15).....high probability of bounce
*****************************************************************************
hit price target $299.33

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #136646
- Remove message
7/6/2017 2:48:47 PM

AMZN.....still holding with a target $980ish

gmg733
788 posts
msg #136648
- Remove message
modified
7/6/2017 3:09:14 PM

Is the obvious trade here to sell /CL? It seems everyone 'sees' this trade. It feels like it wants to rip the shorts heads off first then continue its way down.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #136649
- Remove message
7/6/2017 3:24:35 PM

gmg733
532 posts
msg #136648
- Ignore gmg733
modified 7/6/2017 3:09:14 PM

Is the obvious trade here to sell /CL? It seems everyone 'sees' this trade. It feels like it wants to rip the shorts heads off first then continue its way down
******************************************************************************************************************************
we could see a whip here. Oil should be shorted imho, too much supply everywhere.
FYI....I'm long thinking oil was gonna bounce above $49

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #136650
- Remove message
7/6/2017 3:27:19 PM

Looking to trade the long side tomorrow, let's hope it doesn't gap pre market.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #136651
- Remove message
7/6/2017 3:59:55 PM

johnpaulca
10,723 posts
msg #136589 6/30/2017 1:15:27 PM

/Cl...sellers will start shorting at $45.86...hope damage is not too bad since I'm long oil.
**********************************************************************************************************
it seems sellers were a bit slow to react. It only make sense to short /Cl since the it's a down trend.

gmg733
788 posts
msg #136652
- Remove message
7/6/2017 4:02:09 PM

@JP I saw your note but I was thinking between $48-50 area on /CL short

Sold some puts in TSLA today. I couldn't resist. I normally don't sell something with 15 DTE due to gamma risk, but couldn't resist.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 ... 1891 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.