karennma 8,057 posts msg #136625 - Remove message |
7/5/2017 12:13:03 PM
You've been saved!
$970!
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #136627 - Remove message |
7/5/2017 12:29:04 PM
lol...not yet, still holding
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #136628 - Remove message |
7/5/2017 1:03:21 PM
jp,
Man! You've got guts!
The way AMZN was moving, I never would've help over the week-end, but I understand Y you did.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #136629 - Remove message |
7/5/2017 1:42:12 PM
Up $20 from pre-market low.
Eventho' I'm not in it, I really enjoy watching AMZN.
|
mahkoh 1,065 posts msg #136630 - Remove message |
7/5/2017 2:21:07 PM
Short LILA (22.02) on paper. 22 has been a turning point in the past, looking for 21.
|
mahkoh 1,065 posts msg #136632 - Remove message |
7/5/2017 3:55:16 PM
Long SLV (15.18) target low 16's
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #136633 - Remove message |
7/5/2017 4:07:30 PM
TSLA...long at $326.59...looking for an oversold bounce...hard stop in place
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #136634 - Remove message |
7/5/2017 4:30:43 PM
NTES($294.15).....high probability of bounce
|
gmg733 788 posts msg #136636 - Remove message modified |
7/5/2017 7:32:56 PM
Sold some puts in SLV today. Will manage at 40% profit or adjust if it goes the wrong way on me.
|
BarTune1 441 posts msg #136637 - Remove message |
7/5/2017 9:54:54 PM
@gmg733
where are you seeing the best bang for the buck on those SLV puts in terms of dates and strike prices?
|