spin85 23 posts msg #121751 - Remove message |
10/22/2014 1:44:11 PM
I joined because this was vibrant board, what happened?
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #121753 - Remove message |
10/22/2014 11:16:29 PM
LOL!
shillllihs kills me sometimes
|
Eman93 4,750 posts msg #121761 - Remove message |
10/24/2014 12:09:05 AM
Shillis is what happened.. people that need to insult and tear down other people are the ones with the real issues. Manners and decency matter in the world, JP was always willing to help and share his methods with anybody interested to stay around long enough to learn. He was the best trader here and I thank him for all his help.
I really don't have that much time to spend on the board, I have posted pretty much everything I have discovered to be worth while.
All you really need to do is master this game http://chartgame.com/
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #121763 - Remove message modified |
10/24/2014 5:21:22 AM
A lot of knowledge on the SF forums. People like 13th_floor along with Muddy have gone to be very successful day traders. Their filters still work to this day. One can find 13th_floor if one knows where to look on twitter.
One can read every posts from posters like Eman93 , Kevin_in_GA , duke56468 , Muddy, 13th_floor, TRO , Chetron to just name a few
As for insults is just shows how little a persons mind is. Reminds me of someone with lots of money going to poor part of town saying I'm richer than you. or until he gets his a$$ whipped.
Like Eman93 said All you really need to do is master this game http://chartgame.com/
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #121779 - Remove message |
10/24/2014 2:47:02 PM
macriver: i would sure appreciate a hint or two to find 13th floors twitter, im of the belief 13th was a concoction of muddy and IU to draw people to his pay chat,
they then disappeared, the story of a laid off mechanic who makes half a million trading muddy"s way , too good to be true, brilliant marketing, i think IU does the same today with various characters who claim to be making millions. IU claims 1000 subs at $200 per month.
|
compound_gains 225 posts msg #121784 - Remove message |
10/24/2014 5:25:42 PM
Question...if the Muddy system was so great, where are all of the Mudders today? I was around when Muddy was the cat's ass here and there was a strong Muddy group on Yahoo. I totally believed in the guy and the system and it was the first system I made a total commitment to. There was even one active Mudder who created a "no brainer" software offering that would do all of the work for you.
I mean no disrespect, but I lost money over a couple of years the Muddy way and I honestly believe I worked at it hard. Go figure, maybe it was me, but, will all of the Mudders left please raise their hand. Hope I'm not sounding bitter...it was a learning experience.
So here I am today having made very modest contributions to the SF board over a long period of time.That being said:
1. Annoying, arrogant and rude blowhards have been around this board forever. Most don't seem to last that long and the ignore feature is a wonderful tool.
2. IMO there are a lot of posters who ask for filters without giving any effort first to trying to work it out for themselves. That's a turn off as far as I'm concerned...more than a few of us have put countless hours into first learning the syntax and then applying it.
3.There is a vast amount of back history here, but it seems that there are more than a few who don't seem to know how to search.
4. How many times can you beat a dead horse searching for the Holy Grail?
5. After much effort (different screens (hundreds?), stupidity, bad trade management, lost money) I have a system that I'm happy with and it makes me very decent money. SF is an integral part of it, but trade management is just as important.
6. I've tweaked and back tested the damn thing ten ways to Sunday (okay, for a long time it was something I actually had fun doing) and I haven't been able to come up with anything better. I really don't have much interest anymore in the filters...my focus is on perfecting trade management, maximizing my return or minimizing my loss.
7. I'm not sure that there has been a shift to trade picks over filters or systems as much as a decline in the latter. Perhaps it's a function of #4.
Sorry for the rambling, but that's my perspective.
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #121785 - Remove message |
10/24/2014 5:49:39 PM
muddy plays a small part in IU's chat, he gives no seminars, he alerts in the chat , supposedly his forte is 43 years of knowing which stock will gain rapidly, IU has 1000 subs, i guess he gets a piece of that.
|
compound_gains 225 posts msg #121787 - Remove message |
10/24/2014 6:03:25 PM
What is your frickin' point??
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #121788 - Remove message modified |
10/24/2014 8:48:12 PM
13th_floor is Nathan Michaud of investors underground
13th_floor is Nathan Michaud of investors underground twitter link
.
About Nathan Michaud of investors underground .
$LAKE $APT $IBIO $VSR $TKMR are some of his calls- Call them what you want!
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #121789 - Remove message |
10/24/2014 9:00:52 PM
mac: writing style completely different, nathan and 13th.
compound: if you cant read, i cant help you.
|