StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 ... 491 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #160999
- Remove message
4/3/2024 12:45:10 PM

Yup there’s that turnaround I just spoke about.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161000
- Remove message
4/3/2024 1:45:05 PM

Bought SOXL this morning…Professional move.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161011
- Remove message
4/10/2024 2:12:51 PM

A few days in SQQQ, might push to 11.20-40s but who knows.
I usually go 50% on inverse ETFs but went all in and it paid off.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161013
- Remove message
4/10/2024 7:56:06 PM

I’d gladly risk small losses & drawdowns if I continue to make 70- 130%
Patience is the only hurdle when trading.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161014
- Remove message
4/11/2024 3:37:06 PM

I’m in 3x semiconductors

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161016
- Remove message
4/12/2024 3:04:32 PM

Went TMV late yesterday, down 2%

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161017
- Remove message
4/15/2024 3:02:21 PM

Ah so nice TMV UP 5%

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161018
- Remove message
4/15/2024 4:23:41 PM

You Kids Ok?
It seems like a morgue up on SF…Haha.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161019
- Remove message
4/16/2024 4:38:32 PM

Yay, TMV up 2% I’m out.
Good Luck to you all.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161025
- Remove message
4/23/2024 9:07:37 PM

Up 11% today on Soxl.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 ... 491 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.