StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 ... 491 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #159946
- Remove message
12/30/2022 4:04:57 PM

I missed a whole lot of the market today as the Asian wife surprised me with some back-door action.
And boy is my rear killing me… Couldn’t pass up the joke.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #159954
- Remove message
1/3/2023 12:08:54 PM

Massive up week coming.☺️

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #160064
- Remove message
2/2/2023 2:03:42 PM

I was just sitting here pondering how wonderful it is to be so ahead of the pack and never having to struggle. Occasionally I think, have I done enough then I sit back and put it all into perspective and it sinks in, I’ve accomplished more than 17 people have in their lifetime and I’m ok with that. You can learn alot from just reading this.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #160065
- Remove message
2/2/2023 2:12:20 PM

It’s been so KOOL not having to wake up at 5AM to be forced to drag yourself into a COLD SHOWER, then struggle in traffic in sleet n snow just to work all day, drive home to watch some crappy tv by 8 for 2 hours of freedom just to repeat that until 80 yrs old…odd life choices people make.

Nobody
404 posts
msg #160066
- Remove message
2/3/2023 10:30:20 AM

Than what is the purpose of life Shills?
- If you do nothing ?

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #160067
- Remove message
2/3/2023 12:29:14 PM

That’s not living...

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #160070
- Remove message
2/4/2023 10:44:18 AM

I'm retired too. I enjoy each new day as an adventure. Nothing more nothing less.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #160089
- Remove message
2/8/2023 12:20:40 PM

WELCOME TO KEVIN’s
5 YEAR XIV COLLAPSE ANNIVERSARY
IT WAS HILARITY AT IT’S WORSE AS DOZENS LOST
COUNTLESS MILLIONS
THAT MONTH I MADE A STATEMENT THAT I SENSED DANGER AND WAS OUT OF XIV
NOW KEVIN POSTS UNDER AN ALIAS
WE WILL NEVER FORGET HIS ARROGANCE
NEVER AGAIN


shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #160101
- Remove message
2/13/2023 1:58:32 PM

Chiefs at 8-1 week 2, laid 14,500 =116K plus investment. At the Palazzo now in Vegas and gettin ready to pick up…Oh yes.

wallybaby
9 posts
msg #160103
- Remove message
2/13/2023 7:02:56 PM

Hindsight is 20/20. Good job!

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 ... 491 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.