shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156371 - Remove message |
4/1/2021 9:24:52 PM
News = Brainwashing
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #156372 - Remove message |
4/1/2021 10:07:20 PM
Both sides!
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #156375 - Remove message |
4/2/2021 3:57:55 PM
nobody i infer by asking me what my news source is that you agree with shilly, ask him what his new source is because there can be no reputable source for shilly's crap!
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156378 - Remove message |
4/2/2021 5:03:37 PM
I like my world a lot more than yours.
You make an excellent slave.
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #156387 - Remove message |
4/3/2021 1:06:52 PM
perhaps but you won't find me insulting people! look up ad hominem logic!
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156388 - Remove message |
4/3/2021 3:12:13 PM
No, I’ve never seen you insult anyone ever.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156444 - Remove message |
4/8/2021 2:27:09 PM
Bought DOGE coin on a lark for the kids at .02 now .06. It’s starting to pay off for their college fund. I think it will hit .50
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #156447 - Remove message |
4/8/2021 2:50:36 PM
shillllihs,
Do you use coinbase to buy such? Thanks
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156449 - Remove message |
4/8/2021 3:19:07 PM
We just bought it on Robin Hood I know it’s risky because it may not be a safe site.
Whatever, he’s already tripled his money.
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #156513 - Remove message |
4/8/2021 3:26:30 PM
Well played sir... Thanks
Don't laugh... I still have not gotten into crypts
|