shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #154020 - Remove message |
9/12/2020 6:17:20 PM
Have some contradicting indicators happening.
UVXY pattern looks like it’s done and market goes up, and the other has UVXY going to at least 66 for a 200% gain.
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #154021 - Remove message |
9/12/2020 6:39:57 PM

|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #154024 - Remove message |
9/13/2020 9:17:23 PM
I think we’re going to be chasing the market higher.
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #154025 - Remove message |
9/13/2020 11:11:41 PM
I think your right!
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #154028 - Remove message |
9/14/2020 3:21:31 PM
If you really think about it, you can make 1400% in a day playing poker, I’ve made as much as 4000%
The market is a joke with its minuscule gains.
They’re both casino games.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #154033 - Remove message |
9/15/2020 1:17:25 PM
TQQQ rocking for 2 days!
DRIP was a great mover, mostly out but hold a little just in case.
Bought some BRZU for long term, probably a 9 bagger long term.
New filter I developed says emerging markets will fly so EDC is the play.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #154041 - Remove message |
9/16/2020 1:44:00 PM
GUSH TQQQ BRZU
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #154046 - Remove message |
9/17/2020 10:38:31 AM
All the unethical testing the Js do with the people such as enduring unexplained market dips will likely just bring the market higher. They’ll probably fake it through the weekend to really teach the infidels a lesson. So you have to look at the good within the evil.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #154048 - Remove message |
9/17/2020 1:05:06 PM
Tecl is down a lot.
Big winner coming but I’d rather stick with TQQQ BRZU GUSH.
I’m down and will likely hold for a month but who cares.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #154049 - Remove message |
9/17/2020 1:07:37 PM
Jumped the gun a few days ago and did not wait for my indicator, though I made a small fortune doing so now have to decide do I bail or wait it out. I’ll wait.
|