shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150386 - Remove message |
1/16/2020 9:03:00 PM
aww that's awesome, thnx
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150413 - Remove message |
1/19/2020 1:29:57 PM
I'd like to contribute a mediocre filter.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150422 - Remove message |
1/20/2020 6:40:43 PM
Gush will either move up or dip a bit more then move even bigger.
I mean maybe?
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150427 - Remove message |
1/21/2020 2:14:53 AM
Let's see if ADI PLT will go short tomorrow just for kicks.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150437 - Remove message |
1/21/2020 2:09:08 PM
The hedge was down 800 bucks today I sold Ugaz and went heavy LABD and actually went positive 200 but now down 200. Getting a bit tougher now.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150438 - Remove message |
1/21/2020 2:10:55 PM
ADI PLT experimental shorts both profitable
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150455 - Remove message |
1/22/2020 9:55:39 AM
I would dump all longs. It's coming.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150460 - Remove message |
1/22/2020 11:09:11 AM
Am I the only one that notices how the tribe runs the market up right before the top of the hours in most time zones when people are going to work making them feel all warm and fuzzy before the drop.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150461 - Remove message |
1/22/2020 12:26:11 PM
The hedge fund had 2 new subscribers today.
I had them in LABD UVXY and it was white knuckles, well kind of until now.
Still can go either way.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150464 - Remove message |
1/22/2020 1:46:18 PM
Great job now start exerting long
|