shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #128887 - Remove message |
6/2/2016 12:42:01 PM
As Chico Escuela would say,
"Williams & IFT have been very very good to me".
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #128890 - Remove message modified |
6/2/2016 5:51:57 PM
High fives all around as Shills system Greed at Collective2 moved into 2nd out of 265 for a 30 day gain, under stocks, and 2nd in % wins. Best of all, Shills trades his own system...
Representing Stock Fetcher and teaching the rest how to stop talking smack...👋🏿👋👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿💋
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #128891 - Remove message |
6/2/2016 8:13:55 PM
The shills has just made some mystery trades.
|
ahcsim72 151 posts msg #128898 - Remove message |
6/3/2016 9:41:56 AM
Time to buy $TVIX?
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #128920 - Remove message |
6/3/2016 3:52:15 PM
Ah, no. What I did sell 17% and bought back in cheaper. I'm still 100% long Xiv.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #128923 - Remove message |
6/3/2016 6:16:16 PM
Shills real account and his Super System called Greed, over at Collective2 have
made all time highs, up 33.3% in 2 months & an annual return of 495.1%
Well I guess I'm right and you are just wrong, old timers.
I'll be here to take your I'm so sorry Shills, from the half dozen or so
who were feeling so inferior that they needed to bash.
Step up and be men not 🐭
|
ahcsim72 151 posts msg #128941 - Remove message |
6/5/2016 1:16:02 AM
So, what is your next long after XIV? As I have acknowledged before, I think you are on to something on these...I find it very interesting..
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #128943 - Remove message |
6/5/2016 7:21:01 AM
TMF
Up over 5 % since 5/31

|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #128945 - Remove message modified |
6/5/2016 9:03:38 AM
Well I've said it many times. You cycle Xiv Tmf Tvix, but sometimes you skip Tvix depending on my indicators.
If you wish to be conservative you can use Spy Tlt Vxx.
Xiv up 4% since 5-31.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #128952 - Remove message |
6/6/2016 11:17:10 AM
Shills with another Super Secret Mystery Trade.
|