four 5,087 posts msg #128211 - Remove message |
4/28/2016 7:03:23 PM
https://www.peterlbrandt.com/trading-futures-forex-related-etfs-foolish-way-manage-trading-capital/
Shill,
You said you prefer ETF over stock...
What do you think of the above article?
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #128213 - Remove message |
4/28/2016 7:28:28 PM
Good read, I guess I'm just comfortable with the way my indicators work on my ETFs.
Didn't say certain types of futures related ETFs?
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #128218 - Remove message |
4/28/2016 10:14:57 PM
The greatest challenge of the market for me is, it takes full attention and at the same time there will be long periods of inactivity. Not to mention trying not to use margin when you are convinced you are in a bull run.
A game that challenges your will.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #128220 - Remove message |
4/29/2016 1:33:57 AM
Let me make some unfounded predictions,
Market gaps down, then goes green all day as the aging bull continues for 8 weeks.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #128226 - Remove message |
4/29/2016 3:40:21 PM
This was the wrong prediction.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #128227 - Remove message |
4/29/2016 4:35:58 PM
At the Cubs game right now... Freezing.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #128228 - Remove message |
4/29/2016 5:42:05 PM
Expect a monster up day Monday. If not, time to short.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #128229 - Remove message |
4/29/2016 6:01:27 PM
99% sure this is a bear trap, long and strong.
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #128232 - Remove message modified |
4/29/2016 7:52:12 PM
You from Chicago area since your at a Cubs game. I go to Lemont every once in awhile when I'm working on the Barges for 30 days
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #128239 - Remove message |
4/29/2016 10:43:48 PM
Yeah, I live in the north suburbs of Chicago. The Cubs are fun this year.
|