StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 485 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127494
- Remove message
3/3/2016 2:59:36 PM

Kre up 1.4%, think will be top performer

GOL
9.49 34.80%



shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127496
- Remove message
modified
3/3/2016 4:52:59 PM

May be wrong, which I am about 30% of the time but, I think I got in at the very start of another giant bull run. What better way to take advantage of that run but with XIV.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127536
- Remove message
3/8/2016 10:38:38 AM

Short TVIX 7.25

c1916
77 posts
msg #127538
- Remove message
3/8/2016 3:05:37 PM

Whoa....I'm finally in agreement with a post here in the picks forum.

I agree with the short TVIX/long XIV play, which may be the kiss of death.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127540
- Remove message
3/8/2016 5:07:20 PM

Well then you have a second chance now.

We all have to take a stand at some point & i'm betting long Xiv.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127565
- Remove message
3/9/2016 4:40:10 PM

TVIX 6.90 ah.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127571
- Remove message
modified
3/10/2016 12:05:57 AM

I'm not the Pied Piper but guyz, I got this one.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127577
- Remove message
3/10/2016 10:46:15 AM

The market is a battle, & I luv getting under my opponents skin.

You lose.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127578
- Remove message
3/10/2016 10:47:36 AM

Traded TVIX twice so far.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127584
- Remove message
modified
3/10/2016 3:03:29 PM

Just for kicks Tvix closes @ 6.80-81 🌞🎯🔕

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 485 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.