redversa721 161 posts msg #162175 - Ignore redversa721 |
9/29/2026 12:57:09 PM
Use centerpoint.
Also i only start checking around 2 pm ET to see what scanner caught . centerpoint has 2 types [same day and ones you can hold overnight, Once account is > 100K more routes open up with better locate fees
If I dont get decent locates available to closem then i use KSB's strategy in the morning [I dont hold until close though, I take about 10-12 percent profit and get out
This is the filter. Mde some very minor mods
market is not OTCBB market is not ETF volume > 1000000 close > 0.31 close > open
/* Critically Overbought */ day range is above 70% rsi(2) > 85
/* Not breaking out of historical resistance */ set{x1, high 200-week high} set{x2, x1 1 day ago} set{x3, count(close > x2,1)} x3 < 1
/* Stock has dipped below open at least 1% for X days out of 100 */ set{c1, open - low} set{c2, c1/open } set{c3, count(c2 > .01 , 100)} c3 > 80 /* add column c3 {dipped} */
|