gmg733 788 posts msg #136029 - Remove message |
5/23/2017 2:20:45 PM
You are looking at it wrong. Where do you put your money? AMZN and all of tech are stupid over valued. But where are you supposed to go for yield? Can't go into bonds. The music will keep playing until it stops.
|
gmg733 788 posts msg #136031 - Remove message |
5/23/2017 8:51:37 PM
Any rally in azo or orly... short it
|
pthomas215 1,251 posts msg #136032 - Remove message |
5/23/2017 8:56:20 PM
gmg, man you guys buy expensive stocks ! I assume you sometimes buy a put or sell a call on those?
|
gmg733 788 posts msg #136034 - Remove message |
5/23/2017 11:32:28 PM
Very little options activity in those two names which means wide bid-ask spreads. A no-no for options trading. You want BA tight and open interest.
I have several accounts, but in my short vega options account I'd like a bit more short delta. But I prefer to get my short deltas on cheaper instruments for sure. But there are folks who short at x amount of dollars in risk. You may only short 20 shares, but these two look sick.
Speaking of shorts, just shorted /6C small. I suck at shorting. Provided I get my way, I'll take off pretty quick and let the other half ride. Or at least that is the plan right now.
/PA did not develop just yet.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #136035 - Remove message |
5/23/2017 11:38:40 PM
/6C...nice short here
|
gmg733 788 posts msg #136036 - Remove message |
5/23/2017 11:44:37 PM
fxc for you etf traders
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #136041 - Remove message |
5/24/2017 10:53:58 AM
SCHW($39)....looking for a breakout
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #136051 - Remove message |
5/25/2017 9:09:43 AM
UCO....overbought and touching BB125 on a day when OPEC meets for some more trickery/fibs, how convenient.
USD/CAD....oversold, look for a bounce.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #136052 - Remove message |
5/25/2017 9:32:51 AM
AGN($224.16)....trading this, nice setup
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #136056 - Remove message |
5/25/2017 1:18:33 PM
AMZN....$999...you knew it will happen.
|