StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 ... 1875 >>Post Follow-up
johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #135640
- Remove message
4/27/2017 1:31:54 PM

USD/CAD...back at $1.3674(resis), this will take some pressure crude, will look at shorting SCO. I'm underwater holding UCO(totally botched this trade)

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #135641
- Remove message
4/27/2017 1:44:32 PM

johnpaulca
10,602 posts
msg #135626 4/26/2017 1:20:34 PM

AMZN....$912.02...bulls are now taking control will go long here
*********************************************************************************

now $921....shoulda, coulda kept it yesterday (:

mahkoh
1,065 posts
msg #135642
- Remove message
4/27/2017 1:45:41 PM

MDT for those interested in C+H patterns

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #135643
- Remove message
4/27/2017 1:51:19 PM

johnpaulca
10,602 posts
msg #135626 4/26/2017 1:20:34 PM

AMZN....
*****************
now $921....shoulda, coulda kept it yesterday (:

=============================

No problem. Short it.
:>)


mahkoh
1,065 posts
msg #135644
- Remove message
4/27/2017 2:09:53 PM

"USD/CAD...back at $1.3674(resis), this will take some pressure crude, will look at shorting SCO. I'm underwater holding UCO(totally botched this trade)"

I would say it already broke out and 135.7 should act as support? Or do you mean resistance from February 2016?

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #135645
- Remove message
4/27/2017 3:41:46 PM

mahkoh
769 posts
msg #135644
- Ignore mahkoh 4/27/2017 2:09:53 PM

"USD/CAD...back at $1.3674(resis), this will take some pressure crude, will look at shorting SCO. I'm underwater holding UCO(totally botched this trade)"

I would say it already broke out and 135.7 should act as support? Or do you mean resistance from February 2016?
********************************************************************************************************************************

I believe it touched 1.367 today. I drew this line many months ago using monthly charts. I post it here before.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #135647
- Remove message
4/27/2017 4:07:27 PM

OMG! Should I have SOLD $AMZN @ $964?


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #135648
- Remove message
4/27/2017 4:09:04 PM

I'm not gonna look anymore.
I can't take it!
$$$$$$$$$


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #135649
- Remove message
4/27/2017 4:21:59 PM

johnpaulca
10,604 posts
msg #135631
- Ignore johnpaulca 4/26/2017 3:34:43 PM

AMZN....was just scalping around today's median line $912.02...long and short. Definitely not holding into earnings. Bulls will try to take it to $1000 and earnings should be good...imho

=============
If this had gone to $1000, I would've sold.


gmg733
788 posts
msg #135650
- Remove message
modified
4/27/2017 11:10:49 PM

Sold half of my /PA position. Took about 12 points out of that move. $$$ Its getting overbought for my style. Gonna see what tomorrow does.

Watching /6J, /CL, /GC and /SI

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 ... 1875 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.