johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #135005 - Remove message |
3/20/2017 10:57:22 AM
johnpaulca
10,519 posts
msg #135002 3/20/2017 9:36:22 AM
TROW....$68.81....will oversold bounce at this price
******************************************************************************************
out at $69.32
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #135006 - Remove message |
3/20/2017 11:01:37 AM
CF...will buy ona close above $30.06(oversold bounce)
|
mahkoh 1,065 posts msg #135015 - Remove message |
3/20/2017 3:57:15 PM
Long CXW (32.67)
Short CRM (83.00)
|
Walid 130 posts msg #135020 - Remove message |
3/20/2017 8:42:41 PM
Guys, I need consultation. I am shorting (and holding) DUST since last week and I am $1010 up so far. I entered on 100% tech signal but I did not trade this stock b4 and I am not aware of how it behaves based on fundamentals. Any pointers from the people who trade it constantly? I need to decide if I best cover and run or keep holding
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #135021 - Remove message |
3/20/2017 9:29:47 PM
it has pulled back, probability of moving lower is great. I would cash out.
FYI....I'm long gold so I'm a little bias....glty.
trailing stop would be one way to trade this.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #135023 - Remove message |
3/21/2017 10:46:51 AM
SPY...looks like a sell signal on daily developing, haven't had one since dec.29th 2016 which lasted only 2-days. Support will be roughly 236
|
Kevin_in_GA 4,599 posts msg #135025 - Remove message modified |
3/21/2017 11:21:04 AM
Nice pullback developing in XIV - most likely driven by futures expiration tomorrow. I removed my limit order at $72.50 around 10:30 AM when it started to move down pretty quickly, hoping to get in at a better price. Good thing I did. I have a couple of caution signals popping up today so I'll hold for a better entry either near the close or tomorrow.
EDIT: Actually being driven by the sharp drop in SPX (wasn't even looking at it when I first wrote this post).
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #135028 - Remove message |
3/21/2017 11:40:05 AM
TNA...target $99.32
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #135031 - Remove message |
3/21/2017 12:11:25 PM
you can still post charts

|
pthomas215 1,251 posts msg #135032 - Remove message |
3/21/2017 12:42:16 PM
MU at 25.83. Earnings out Thursday with positive vibes. Institutional call volume up.
|