four 5,087 posts msg #130320 - Remove message modified |
8/7/2016 12:17:18 AM
pt215
Thank you for the compliment.
I missed deleting the offset before posting.
I "test" going forward, hence the offset.
Simply posted in haste. I have edited the post. No offset included, now.
|
four 5,087 posts msg #130327 - Remove message |
8/7/2016 4:12:58 PM
|
four 5,087 posts msg #130328 - Remove message |
8/7/2016 4:19:48 PM
|
four 5,087 posts msg #130330 - Remove message modified |
8/8/2016 1:15:50 AM
Loosen up [charts below]: draw smi(15,5,3) %D < -65
|
four 5,087 posts msg #130340 - Remove message |
8/8/2016 11:35:09 PM
|
four 5,087 posts msg #130341 - Remove message |
8/8/2016 11:43:56 PM
This is better than the above [Aroon Filter].
|
four 5,087 posts msg #130383 - Remove message |
8/11/2016 8:49:35 PM
|
four 5,087 posts msg #130392 - Remove message |
8/12/2016 10:53:02 AM
|
four 5,087 posts msg #130396 - Remove message |
8/12/2016 12:41:09 PM
|
ThaGekko 139 posts msg #130398 - Remove message |
8/12/2016 1:42:01 PM
Four:
I had a note to revisit one of your filters. It was an ETF filter that looked at Williams/RSI/PPO
But, I just searched all your posts and cannot find it. Do you remember or happen to still have this filter?
Here are the parameters I wrote down:
Sell williams when [ppo < 0 and RSI < 60]
Buy williams when [ppo > 0 and RSI > 40]
Thanks for your help.
|