Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #131163 - Remove message |
9/14/2016 3:57:57 PM
Roger that
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131177 - Remove message |
9/15/2016 11:36:22 AM
Geesh! NUGT went from $17.50 to $19.26 in one hour.
What software will tell me that's gonna happen -- AHEAD OF TIME?
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131178 - Remove message |
9/15/2016 11:54:46 AM
Hmmm .. This is SICK.
I think I have a gambling problem.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131179 - Remove message |
9/15/2016 11:55:27 AM
So, 1312.10 was the bottom on Gold.
|
pthomas215 1,251 posts msg #131180 - Remove message |
9/15/2016 12:51:54 PM
Karen, what is your opinion on Jnug and Nugt gapping up overnight?
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131183 - Remove message |
9/15/2016 1:36:03 PM
I'm flabbergasted!
When NUGT dropped below $18 (at theopen), I STOPPED watching and went on with my day.
45 minutes later, I looked at my screen -- and BAM! I couldn't believe it!
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131184 - Remove message |
9/15/2016 1:58:48 PM
BTW, I do that all the time ... I'll look at a pic, think "it's toast", then walk away.
Basically, I've walked away from the buying opportunity.
It's all a mind game.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131204 - Remove message |
9/16/2016 7:29:36 AM
BTW, guys -- FWIW ...
Stockcharts has seasonality charts. Just enter $GOLD and click seasonality.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #131205 - Remove message |
9/16/2016 9:15:05 AM
Thanks Karen!!
gold still range bound, getting close to bottom of trading range(1305), if it breaks then we hit 1280 support. Will have to wait and see what the dolla does.
Shorting Oil is still your best bet, cycle is getting a bit old, I exited in pre-market(SCO100.48) a bit too early ):
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131206 - Remove message |
9/16/2016 10:04:00 AM
JP,
What's your target price for oil?
|