StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · alf44<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
BFreshour
139 posts
msg #46565
- Ignore BFreshour
8/24/2006 12:35:36 PM

I would like to speak to you if at all possible.

You can email me at my username @ gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.


TheRumpledOne
6,532 posts
msg #46576
- Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/24/2006 7:11:35 PM

Ditto!


alf44
2,025 posts
msg #46578
- Ignore alf44
8/24/2006 9:06:46 PM

TRO..."ditto" ???

give me an addy...and I'll initiate an Email !


Regards,

alf44



alf44
2,025 posts
msg #46579
- Ignore alf44
8/24/2006 9:07:38 PM

...BTW...BFresh...you SHOULD have mail...as it were !


alf44
2,025 posts
msg #46580
- Ignore alf44
8/24/2006 9:46:04 PM

...why do I suddenly feel like I'm being summoned to the principal's office ??? LOL


TheRumpledOne
6,532 posts
msg #46586
- Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/24/2006 11:27:36 PM

my name at gmail dot com

Guess you didn't understand ditto...LOL!


alf44
2,025 posts
msg #46587
- Ignore alf44
8/24/2006 11:51:35 PM

...yea...stupid me !

How you say..."ditto" ???

You got mail...as it were !!!


Regards,

alf44



nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #46589
- Ignore nikoschopen
8/25/2006 12:38:00 AM

Hey Alfie,

Drop me a line on what they're conniving this time around. *wink, wink*

My email is, well, ditto of a "ditto".


alf44
2,025 posts
msg #46591
- Ignore alf44
8/25/2006 9:29:06 AM

NO !!!

It's a "secret club" and you're not invited !!! lol

j/k :8^)


Regards,

alf44



alf44
2,025 posts
msg #46603
- Ignore alf44
modified
8/25/2006 11:31:54 PM

BFresh, as flattered as I am to actually see my screenname as the subject of an SF thread...I have done as you requested...I have Emailed you...I have NOT however heard back from you.

Therefore, I don't have any way of actually knowing whether or not you received my Email.

Shoot me a reply back so I at least know you got my Email message !

Oh...and pay no attention to "niko"...he's NOT in the "secret club" !!! LOL


Regards,

alf44



StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · alf44<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.