StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Resize Charts<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
snappyfrog
757 posts
msg #160001
- Ignore snappyfrog
1/19/2023 11:17:49 AM

Apparently I am being dense today. I like to keep my filters
sized at 90%.

When I run a filter, click on a chart, it opens in another window. Near the
top right of the chart, I could click on an icon and resize the chart to 80%,
50% or whatever.

I zoomed it back up to 100% and now that icon is missing and I can no longer
resize my charts.

Probably a simple fix, but I can't find it. Help lol.

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #160006
- Ignore Mactheriverrat
1/19/2023 6:33:25 PM

Try closing your browser and open it back up.
Mind if I ask what browser your using with what operating system.

snappyfrog
757 posts
msg #160007
- Ignore snappyfrog
1/19/2023 8:53:45 PM

Chrome. And it didn't show when I opened browser just now.

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #160008
- Ignore Mactheriverrat
1/19/2023 9:01:17 PM

So your saying you still have the problem


snappyfrog
757 posts
msg #160009
- Ignore snappyfrog
1/19/2023 9:08:58 PM

Windows 10

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #160010
- Ignore Mactheriverrat
1/19/2023 10:01:00 PM

Glad it's fixed!!!!

snappyfrog
757 posts
msg #160011
- Ignore snappyfrog
1/20/2023 9:58:26 AM

Thanks for the help!!

nibor100
1,104 posts
msg #160014
- Ignore nibor100
1/20/2023 10:13:19 AM

I have Windows 10 and when I load SF into Chrome and get the browser chart window there is no icon to change size in the upper right or anywhere. there are a + icon and a -icon that will resize the chart time frames from about 3 months to 3 years of bars displayed.

When I do the same in Firefox at the top right of the chart browser window there is a Firefox icon that opens to a menu that has an adjustable Zoom feature.

Though a shortcut that works in most browsers is CTRL + and CTRL-

Ed S.

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #160015
- Ignore Mactheriverrat
1/20/2023 11:58:19 AM

On Chrome / go up to the view on the top of the screen / /__REMOVED__/actual size / then /__REMOVED__/Zoom in one time.
This should do the trick!!!

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #160017
- Ignore Mactheriverrat
1/20/2023 12:43:42 PM

Using chrome
The view area at the top of the page hit actual size. After that then Zoom in once.
Seems SF edited my above post.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Resize Charts<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.