StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · OT: How do I get SILVER chart on Think or Swim?<< >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #96077
- Ignore karennma
9/8/2010 10:46:54 AM

Can I look at commodity charts on ToS?
(not SLV)


johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #96078
- Ignore johnpaulca
modified
9/8/2010 10:53:49 AM

Karen....you can commodities future. What commodity are you looking for ???


Silver Futures on TOS = /SI

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #96079
- Ignore karennma
9/8/2010 12:59:49 PM

Thanks.
:>)


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #96083
- Ignore karennma
9/8/2010 3:05:01 PM

Hey JP:
do you have any thoughts on whether we'll get a pullback in /SI price?


johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #96084
- Ignore johnpaulca
9/8/2010 3:26:15 PM

Karen....I am not seeing any weekness for this stock. I am using a 4-hr chart for this stock. You will notice it's trending nicely above BB40,0.4. On daily chart you will see this stock is at the extreme standard deviaton, use a BB200, 2.32 to see this extreme...hth.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #96211
- Ignore karennma
9/13/2010 9:42:37 AM

You're right, JP.
There's NO weakness in /SL.
I bought 5K oz., and I'm done with all this BS!
Adios.
Thanks for everything.
:>)



karennma
8,057 posts
msg #96237
- Ignore karennma
9/13/2010 3:11:58 PM

JP,
How do I find Copper Futures on Tos?
:>)


johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #96239
- Ignore johnpaulca
9/13/2010 3:50:12 PM

/HG

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · OT: How do I get SILVER chart on Think or Swim?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.