StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · My filters "went missing"<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
lipton
9 posts
msg #150850
- Ignore lipton
2/21/2020 10:00:39 PM

Dear all,

I clicked on my filters and all my filters seem missing. Anyone with similar experience and know the actions to take?

Thanks!
LD

lipton
9 posts
msg #150851
- Ignore lipton
2/21/2020 10:39:54 PM

Update: it's back to normal... not sure why? tsk!


sandjco
648 posts
msg #150855
- Ignore sandjco
2/22/2020 1:36:24 AM

when it happened to me...i had a few SF tabs open. SF however is more than fantastic in helping out getting it back to normal!

lipton
9 posts
msg #150856
- Ignore lipton
2/22/2020 8:32:25 AM

Noted. This is probably what happened. Multiple SF tabs opened! Tks!


lipton
9 posts
msg #151749
- Ignore lipton
4/6/2020 5:33:07 AM

Dear stock fetcher,

My filters went missing again. Can you kindly help ? thanks!

Neo

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #151751
- Ignore Mactheriverrat
4/6/2020 6:00:53 AM

I have found out in the past that if you organize your filters and don't save changes - you can lose some saved filters and hard work .

lipton
9 posts
msg #151753
- Ignore lipton
4/6/2020 8:15:34 AM

Thanks stockfetcher. working now.


Thanks Mactheriverrat


lipton
9 posts
msg #151754
- Ignore lipton
4/6/2020 8:16:48 AM

Mactheriverrat - i normally save a copy of my scripts on my desktop in case of "anything" :). Thanks!

marine2
963 posts
msg #151771
- Ignore marine2
4/7/2020 2:31:37 PM

Yes, I always save my many filters in folders I have in AOL “Gold” browser. And in case I lose a filter in SF I always have a back up copy in AOL.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #151772
- Ignore shillllihs
4/7/2020 3:22:13 PM

20 of my filters went missing, I copied my favorite 20, will they fix this?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · My filters "went missing"<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.