StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · IF?<< >>Post Follow-up
volvlov
32 posts
msg #148919
- Ignore volvlov
8/15/2019 10:40:07 PM

I don't understand SF's rationale for not having Boolean operations. I thought I would throw this question out in case there is a work around. Is this expression possible in SF?


If close is greater than open, cp =1, else cp=0



KSK8
561 posts
msg #148920
- Ignore KSK8
8/16/2019 8:18:17 AM

https://forums.stockfetcher.com/sfforums/?q=view&tid=28017&start=0

four
5,087 posts
msg #148923
- Ignore four
modified
8/16/2019 10:33:30 AM

Examples

FALSE

TRUE


volvlov
32 posts
msg #148932
- Ignore volvlov
8/16/2019 10:54:40 PM

Perfect! Thank you two for the help.

four
5,087 posts
msg #148936
- Ignore four
8/17/2019 1:28:28 PM

volvlov,
welcome

dr
1 posts
msg #148981
- Ignore dr
8/23/2019 12:29:57 AM

StockFetcher is very easy for me, indeed "user friendly," after a long time going through the Usage Guide online. For me, needing to use Booleans or other quasi-programming, which I learned about decades ago, would be an entirely new adventure. I do agree that many people are at that level and it might improve their investing and trading results.

Other paid screeners might require some of these complicated equations, but StockFetcher is my choice. I would prefer to devote more effort to learning about the stock market.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · IF?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.