StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I need a small favor from you....<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,532 posts
msg #63868
- Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/17/2008 9:50:32 AM

My band, 56 Deluxe, is in the 2008 Music Melee.

WE NEED YOUR VOTE!!

First sign in or join here:

http://www.fox11az.com/sharedcontent/membership/join.jsp

ON WEDNESDAY, vote for 56 Deluxe:

http://www.fox11az.com/musicmelee/video_groups_08.html

Just click on 56 Deluxe, scroll down and click on VOTE.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your support.

Avery aka TheRumpledOne
www.56deluxe.com

Here's one of our latest originals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDCuqgEhQCI

In case you missed it, 56 Deluxe placed third in the 2007 Phoenix Blues Competition.





WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #63874
- Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
6/17/2008 11:08:42 AM

I WOULD...IF YOU GUYS WERE ANY GOOD....

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #63878
- Ignore maxreturn
6/17/2008 12:14:55 PM

OUCH!

TheRumpledOne
6,532 posts
msg #63889
- Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/17/2008 2:29:55 PM

Riggs... you're too funny.

Phoenix is the 6th largest metropolis in this country. You have to be good to place third there.



johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #63891
- Ignore johnpaulca
6/17/2008 2:57:39 PM

I thought you guys were great, except for the bass player who I thought was exceptional....writing filters...LOL. I will vote tomorrow.

chip
67 posts
msg #63902
- Ignore chip
6/17/2008 9:02:28 PM

56 Deluxe is really very good. I'll be voting, for sure.

dwiggains
454 posts
msg #63949
- Ignore dwiggains
6/18/2008 2:12:16 PM

Watched on You Tube.
I just wished I had half the talent you guys have.
You have my vote.

See ya
David

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #63952
- Ignore johnpaulca
6/18/2008 3:22:58 PM

Done.

ludowillems
111 posts
msg #63981
- Ignore ludowillems
6/19/2008 5:39:53 AM

Voted!

SFMc01
358 posts
msg #63989
- Ignore SFMc01
6/19/2008 8:32:28 AM

voted

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I need a small favor from you....<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.