StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I need a real cheap broker for trading stocks under 1.00. Anybody?<< >>Post Follow-up
woofys
212 posts
msg #32755
- Ignore woofys
8/3/2004 6:47:03 PM

I currently have Scottrade. Dont want buyandhold.com. If I found a broker cheap enough I could buy stocks under $2.25...thanks folkes.


TheRumpledOne
6,532 posts
msg #32756
- Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/3/2004 6:51:26 PM

www.freetrade.com


woofys
212 posts
msg #32757
- Ignore woofys
8/3/2004 7:17:30 PM

Thanks Rumpledone.


acervapsych
39 posts
msg #32774
- Ignore acervapsych
8/4/2004 10:44:25 PM

Woofys,

I use to have Scott Trade and I moved over to freetrade about 8 months ago. No problems and great services! www.freetrade.com




woofys
212 posts
msg #32798
- Ignore woofys
8/9/2004 6:56:15 AM

scervapsych: Thanks for the info. Really appreciated.


stankatz42
6 posts
msg #32913
- Ignore stankatz42
8/21/2004 5:44:42 PM

Have you looked at thinkorswim?


StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I need a real cheap broker for trading stocks under 1.00. Anybody?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.