StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I AM GOING TO HAVE RAVIOLI TONIGHT....<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
chetron
2,817 posts
msg #81865
- Ignore chetron
10/27/2009 4:27:22 PM

WHAT'S EVERYONE ELSE HAVING????????? = D

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #81867
- Ignore alf44
10/27/2009 4:55:42 PM

ROFL

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #81868
- Ignore alf44
10/27/2009 4:56:43 PM

...I'm thinking BBQ !!!

Yep !!!

Definitely BBQ !!!


luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #81881
- Ignore luc1grunt
10/27/2009 6:48:42 PM

some crazy Thai dish the wife is cooking up. She looks to be covered in noodles as I spy her from the office. Of course, I'm on 4th very strong Rum, so it could be anything!

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #81884
- Ignore luc1grunt
10/27/2009 7:29:45 PM

Reminds me Alf......I need to make a run to Arthur Bryants.

moby
314 posts
msg #81885
- Ignore moby
10/27/2009 7:44:30 PM

These pretzels are making me thirsty !

TheRumpledOne
6,532 posts
msg #81892
- Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/27/2009 8:47:00 PM

SOUP IS GOOD FOOD!

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #81893
- Ignore johnpaulca
10/27/2009 8:55:33 PM

Snacking on Maple Walnut ice cream, lost about 700 calories at lunch during spinning classes.

moby
314 posts
msg #81895
- Ignore moby
10/27/2009 9:06:37 PM

700, that's a good class dude! now I want ice cream....dang it.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #81897
- Ignore Kevin_in_GA
10/27/2009 9:08:57 PM

I went long on BBQ chicken after hours. All of the indicators were green.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I AM GOING TO HAVE RAVIOLI TONIGHT....<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.